University Design Services
Complimentary graphic design assistance for University faculty and staff for official University business
Holiday Cards Now Available to Order
‘Tis the season to show appreciation and spread joy!
Departments may now choose from a selection of UConn holiday cards to purchase through the University stationery system via Husky Buy.
Please note that cards purchased through this system may not call out any specific holiday. Cards may only be sent on behalf of the university or a department and not on behalf of an individual person.
We can design things like:
- Rack Cards
- Web Graphics
- Marketing Posters + Flyers
- Event Invitations
- Customized Branding
Unfortunately, we aren't able to accommodate requests for:
- Email Templates
- Content Writing
- PowerPoint Design + Resizing
- Word Document Design
- Custom Logos + Illustrations
- Personal Materials
- Projects for Non-UConn Business
- Student and Student Organization Materials
- Academic/Research Posters
- Custom Stationery
1. Fill out our form with your project details including final content. For the deadline, please account for at least 10 business days between submission and final file handoff. Note that more substantial projects may take longer, so submit as early as possible.
2. You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. We will contact you with any questions.
3. Once we have everything we need from you, we'll work our magic and design your piece.
4. We'll send the design your way, and give you time to look it over. One round of edits can be accommodated.
5. Once edits have been made, and you approve the design, we will send you final files.
From wordmarks and the Husky dog logo to color palettes and font choices, consistency is vital to the University's brand. Visit the Brand Standards website for guidelines, tools, templates, and more.
Need UConn stationery?
The University provides a flexible stationery system for the UConn and UConn Health communities to ensure consistent design and print quality. A variety of official templates are available.
Need a website or LANDING PAGE?
ITS' Web Development team works with University clients to plan, design, and develop websites. They provide complimentary consulting services for clients who hire outside vendors.